I was going through my blog today and I was reading all of the posts that I have made in the past year and I got to thinking, Man where did the time go?
Just in one year I went to complaining about Danny not having a job, being stuck in a rut and not being happy with where our life was going.
I am so grateful for where our life is right now. I can honestly say I am truly the happiest I have been in a long time. We have a home that we can now call our own, we have 2 great jobs that treat us both really really well. We have 2 cars that are paid off and that start every morning.
Although our house is a mess from the remodeling and we are still living out of some boxes and sometimes that is really stressful I am so lucky to be where I am right now.
I'm just really surprised at the changes that have happened in our lives the past year and I'm really grateful to our Heavenly Father for the guidance he has given us to take the right directions in life. I'm ashamed to admit it but we have been inactive for the past years and a half and haven't really been doing what we are "supposed" to do but our hearts are in the right place and he knows our intentions and I know he is still guiding us to where we are supposed to be.
I'm so grateful for my husband and his kindness and his love.
October 26, 2009
Wowza
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment