Ok so it has been awhile since my lost "real" post so I thought I put clear out my memory card on my camera and show you all what a fun weekend I had. Sorry it's like already half way through the day on Wednesday and I am just barely getting these pictures up, I had some idiot moments with blogger but never the less here they are.
Friday night I met up with my girlfriends at the DODO at the Gateway and had a little mini bachelorette party for Stephanie who is FINALLY getting married May 3rd!!! After we all ate dinner, opened presents and at some wonderful dessert we all met up with the guys over at Spencers house(Stephanies Fiancee) and watched Emperors New Groove, I forgot how funny that movie was.





Saturday morning my mom and sisters came and picked me up and we all went and had a girls day at Cameo for Brandi's birthday. We all got pedicures and got our eyebrows waxed. It was sooo much fun, I have been extremely blessed to have such an awesome and funny family. After the spa we went to lunch at the Pizza Factory which is my moms new favorite spot for garlic twists.

Saturday night I went to another bridal shower, this time for Danny's brother Jared's Fiancee, they are getting married May 6th. It's just wedding month in May. My camera was acting up and so unfortunately I do not have any pictures of that night but it was fun and there were sooo many people there!
After the bridal shower Danny and I decided to spend the night at my parents house, Raini and her kids were all there for the night so it was a giant slumber party. Sunday morning we all woke up and had breakfast and watched General Conference and below is a picture of what my parents house looked like all weekend. You couldn't walk anywhere without stepping on someone or tripping over blankets and body parts.
Monday as I was leaving work this little man below was sitting on top of my car!! I scared him away when he heard the door slam and went waddling off I just so happen to still have my camera in my purse from the weekend and hurried up and snapped a picture before he took off, it was like watching a huge army B52 bomber taking off, I never realized how big those Canadian Geese are.

So thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! I will make another post on Saturday after I audition for Deal or no Deal.. or what I what like call "Diehl or no Diehl" I think that is my in, how could they not pick me to be on the show, my name is the title of the show!! Anyways wish me luck, Danny and I sure could use 1 Million smackers!
2 comments:
That's true about your name! That's what I first thought when I read you were auditioning :D Funny stuff, my supervisor just let us know she as well will be going to the audition this weekend! Sounds like there were some pretty random questions on the application. Hope you have fun!
Good luck!!! And a goose on your car, that is awesome:)
Post a Comment