Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

April 11, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

So I seriously work for the best people and the best place in the world. My boss has season tickets in a suite for the Bees Games. Well he couldn't make it to the season opener home game tonight so he gave the tickets to his son. Well his son couldn't go so he gave them to me... all 14 of them!
So I got them at like 4:30 and it started at 6:30 so I rushed around calling people franticly to get ahold of people to come. I got ahold of everyone and we all met up at the game. I totally was not thinking we would be taken care of as well as we were. I never expected all the food and snacks and drinks that we got.
Here is a shot from pretty much home plate, this was our view of the suite.

Here is a picture of what our suite looked like, this picture didnt do it justice.

Here is Lindsey and her freakin' cute baby Gwen below her. She was a riot and she took to Danny so well. They were little buddies all night long. It was so cute because the Bees mascot was in the bleechers below our suite and she would see him and totally freak out, laughing and waving and blowing him kisses. Danny wanted her to be able to see him so he took Gwen down to met him and she flipped out and she was so excited to see him. She was standing on the bar and and was kissing the glass. She is adorable.


Here is a picture of the crew. That isnt even half of them. Most of them were inside because it was chilly!


Me and my Danny!

Melissa and Matt

Paige is going to get mad at me for putting this picture on here but I like this picture.. it's super cute and Paige you are going to regret not having this picture one day.. I know it.


2 comments:

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

K, yeah so I am totally ticked that you put this on there. . .actually, I am not that mad because Mike is such a total babe! Thanks again for the invite. We had a BLAST! And I think it made Mike's year!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you didn't call us :(