Well I thought I would update everyone on my Deal or no Deal audition. Well I got there at 7 oclock in the morning and stood in line for 5 hours! It was alot of fun, I stood in line with a few awesome people and it was alot of fun getting to know total strangers. I was a little bit irritated because I had taken all week filling out the 11 page application that KSL told us to download and fill and out and bring with us, so I stressed out about that all week just to have them tell us when we got there that we didn't need it!! The line seemed to move pretty fast for 5 hours of waiting. When we finally got to the casting directors we only had 20 seconds to tell about yourself and than that was it.. go home, you were done. it kind of sucked waiting for that long only to get 20 seconds to tell about yourself but it was a fun experience and I had a blast doing it and it's something that I can tell my kids about! who knows if I will get picked.. I doubt it but again, it was a fun experience.
April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope you get picked. Then I can say I know her! Go Jacy!
I hope you do too!
We hope they call ya!! We will be rooting for ya.
Post a Comment