
I am auditioning for Deal or no Deal next Saturday..This is where the random quesiton comes in.
They make you fill out an application to turn in when you audition. The question I am having a hard time answering is this:
If you were going to be in People Magazine, what inside info about you would be put up next to your picture?
If anyone can help me that would be great!
Thank you!
April 4, 2008
I need help with a random question
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
cool! That'll be fun to go to an audition! Oh my gosh, I've been thinking about this question...I don't know! I wouldn't even know what to put for myself if I was in your position! Has your fam been able to come up with something?
i got nothing, i'm no help at all. what a random question!
Something scandalous, and probably totally false... thats what is really in those magazines right...Maybe you should put something like..."Since Jacy has won the million dollar prize on Deal or No Deal she has been spotted looking through homes in Beverly Hills, and driving around in a (fancy car of your choice), but don't think that will go to her head, we saw her at a fancy gala for (charity of your choice) last night with her pocketbook open." I know it's totally cheezy but that is probably what I would do, and I so hope you get on I thought about doing this but then realized I have nothing interesting about myself. But I sooo love to watch this show, and I would be cheering for you!
oh my gosh Cassie. that is such a good idea!! I totally did not think about something like that. i was going to put this
"We are never surprised when she says something stupid" because I always say stupid things that totally make sense in my head but when I say them out loud it takes me a minute to realize that "oh my gosh, that didnt make any sense"
Danny's favortie line to say to me is."Stop and think about what you just said"
but your idea is so much better!
I hope you make it, cause you have the spunk, energy and charisma to be on that show. Good Luck, I am crossing my fingers for you!
I think the saying stupid things must be a Holbrook trait because my whole family has it. We call it diareha (I don't know how to spell that) of the mouth, as in we just can't stop what comes out of our mouth...now I realize this is really gross and I probably shouldn't tell anyone that.
Post a Comment