I am so freakin' mad at PC LAPTOPS. We spent alot of money for our laptop that we have at home. We got the extended warranty on it so any time that we have problems we can take it into PC Laptops and get it fixed for no charge... which is nice.
WELLLLLL there have been something wrong with our computer now for months and months and we have seriously it in like 5 times and they keep it for at least a week and they say "oh oh ya we know what's wrong we can fix it no problem.!" well we get it home and literally 1-2 days later it is doing the same exact thing all over again. Danny has been the one to take it in the past few times and I keep telling him to yell at them and tell them to fix it right or give us our 1800 bucks back but he is all worried because he doesn't want them to do anything more serious to the computer.. "Those nerds aren't the people you want to be messing with!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?
Last time they took it in Danny told them to clean everything out and get it back working to what it was when we got it brand new. Well they didn't tell him that they were going to remove EVERYTHING. which meant ALL OF OUR PICTURES ya.. all 200 of our pictures are now gone poof! which eerks me even more.
So we just got it back from them earlier on this week and now it's acting dumb again so.. I have decided to take pictures of all the error reports it gives me and write down everything that it says is wrong. I am going to be taking it into them again tomorrow and I am going to demand to talk to a manager and demand that they either fix it right this time so I never have to bring it back to them for this problem again or demand our money back.
AHHH thanks for listening to me vent.
March 28, 2008
VENT POST
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment