Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 30, 2008

Attention Blog Stalkers!!!

Stalking

I have installed a site meter. It gives me details about all the people who are looking at my blog and I have noticed on there that people are looking at my blog and I have no clue who they are and where they are coming from.
I am fairly new to the whole blog thing and am just now beginning to find people that I have known in the past and present. So if you are looking at my blog and we know eachother and I don't know that you have a blog, Please Please leave me a comment. Danny and I would love to keep in touch with people and would love to have people peep into the craziness we call life.
I am an active blog stalker myself and when I happen apon a blog that I know I will try to leave a comment also.

Thanks!!
Jacy

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, I stalk you. Just because I love your comments on MC and because you are Raini's sister, and Angie Stewart's cousin. I am Emily. I live 3 doors away from Angie, and Raini knew my hubby Jason in high school. Go Vikes! Anyway, here is my blog www.jasnem.blogspot.com If it is okay, I will continue to stalk you, and you can me too. I don't mind!

*The Diehls* said...

That's ok if you blog stalk me. I guess this is my way of trying to get more peoples blog addresses
hehehe I tend to think I'm tricky

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

I'm watching you. . .:)(As if you didn't know already).

THE RHOADES said...

Where did you get your site meter?!?! I want one!