Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 25, 2008

Ahhhh finally some good weather



Well.. I am so estatic to be writing this post... after months and months of cold icky wet snowy weather we have finally been having good weather. So I decided to pull out my summer time friend.



I was in heaven going outside and smelling the glorious smell of these bad boys cookin'

Just thought I would share what I made for dinner!

8 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

That looks great! I am jealous we have to buy a new one this year cause Bry set ours on fire. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Don't let my husband see the post. He wants to learn how to grill SO bad!

Also, you should enter the challenge on my blog! ;)

Charlie and Amparo said...

Jealous! That you guys have a place where you can BBQ. Love your blog layout!

Charlie and Amparo said...

P.S. Thought I'd let you know that Charlie put a little hyphen between our names on the blog address.

Jay said...

So much for good weather. You jinxed us by posting this now we have snow!!!! Great job.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jacy, good job. I have been wanting to grill for a few weeks now. We need a new hose for our tank before we can BBQ.

Rosie said...

Oh my gads, those steaks look so good! Can I come over?:)

Anonymous said...

ooh, that is on our list of the many things we need to buy, I want a grill soo bad, dip some A1 on that steak and I'd be in heaven!