Well as I promised. Here is a picture of the finished cake I just made. It was my first cake and I'm pretty proud of it. Not the best but it was really fun!
It's amazing how Facebook works because I've gotten a few more cake orders for the next few weeks. I'm really excited to start working on them. This cake I did for free because it was my first cake. But if you would like some cakes made as of right now all I am charging is for the supplies that I use. Once I start getting better and feel more comfortable I'm going to start charging for time and supplies.
We also got around to jack hammering out our basement. We are adding a bathroom and a laundry room downstairs and Danny has been needing to jack hammer up the floor to run all of the plumbing. So here are a few pics from today while he was doing it. The mess will be there for a few days. Hopefully we will be getting the plumbing all done next Saturday than we can fill the hole back up!



0 comments:
Post a Comment