I promised earlier that I would get around to uploading my pictures so here you go!
Alot has gone one since I last blogged, we moved into our new house.
When I say move in I mean our bed is on the floor in the back bedroom(not the master bedroom mind you since that still looks like what it did 2 months ago) our clothes are still in boxes and when we need clothes we go digging for them in the boxes. The kitchen table is in the middle of the living room. The counter top is pulled away and not in it's rightful place. The dishwasher is in the middle of the kitchen just hanging out and the basement now went from looking like this:
When I say move in I mean our bed is on the floor in the back bedroom(not the master bedroom mind you since that still looks like what it did 2 months ago) our clothes are still in boxes and when we need clothes we go digging for them in the boxes. The kitchen table is in the middle of the living room. The counter top is pulled away and not in it's rightful place. The dishwasher is in the middle of the kitchen just hanging out and the basement now went from looking like this:




To this:





I love this crazy face he is pulling. I think he had way too much fun getting out his built up aggression on the walls.



Ya it's a mess down there. We(Danny) started to rip out the basement because we needed to re do some of the plumbing so that is the first job we started on. Danny started framing some of it up tonight which is exciting because it is starting to look like a decent basement now.



Ya it's a mess down there. We(Danny) started to rip out the basement because we needed to re do some of the plumbing so that is the first job we started on. Danny started framing some of it up tonight which is exciting because it is starting to look like a decent basement now.
I started priming the walls the other day after a much needed break of many many long nights of peeling wall paper!! I am going to get painting the walls in the next week or so and get the kitchen put back together. My plan is that by the end of August we will have the upstairs painted and put back together and we can actually move our bed and stuff into the master bedroom. That's my goal anyways.
For the 4th of July we had gone up camping to South Fork but came down on the 4th. Danny and I met up with our friends Taylor and Jennie and their baby Brooklyn and hit up the Davis High fireworks.. kind of lame this year. I think next year we will just watch the Layton ones from our house.
My buddy Brooklyn who I miss like crazy!! I haven't seen her in ages!

Jennie and I waiting for the fireworks to start

Danny and Brooklyn! The face says it all... he is scared out of his mind to be holding a little wee one

Jennie and I waiting for the fireworks to start

Danny and Brooklyn! The face says it all... he is scared out of his mind to be holding a little wee one
We have had an exciting summer. We went to Flaming Gorge with the family, my aunt Jill and her family and my Aunt Geri and her whole family we had a blast! here are a few pictures from the trip. The only pictures missing are the ginormous burns I had all over my chest and both of my shoulders. Worst burns I have ever had in my life!!
Everyone around the fire


Landon and Brandi had a BBQ a few weeks ago and it was alot of fun. Brandi's parents bought the property next door to Landon's house and they had spent a lot of time tearing down the house that used to be there and clearing out a lot of trees. They are going to be building a house there and for all their hard work they had a BBQ/swimming party.


Landon and Brandi had a BBQ a few weeks ago and it was alot of fun. Brandi's parents bought the property next door to Landon's house and they had spent a lot of time tearing down the house that used to be there and clearing out a lot of trees. They are going to be building a house there and for all their hard work they had a BBQ/swimming party.
Braedon, hard to believe he is almost 16 and driving!!!

My beautiful mommy!

My awesome crazy daddy!

Miss Brandi a.k.a The mommy to the cutest baby ever!!

I love these next 2 pictures I took of Hayley. She is almost 1 already! time goes by way too fast



My beautiful mommy!

My awesome crazy daddy!

Miss Brandi a.k.a The mommy to the cutest baby ever!!

I love these next 2 pictures I took of Hayley. She is almost 1 already! time goes by way too fast


I am lucky enough to be blessed with awesome in laws who ever year treat us to a week up in Park City. They have a time share at the Marriott Mountain side and we look forward to it every year. This year we were lucky enough to have the week land on the week of the 24th of July so it was nice having Jared and Candice up there with us. It was so much fun. Danny and I, Jared and Candice went a really awesome hike up the mountain to the abandoned Silver King Mine Coalition buildings. It was so cool. Here are a few pics from that hike.
Jared and Candice taking a break 
We started clear down at the bottom past those big pine trees

Last big streatch before the top

These next few pictures are my attempt at photography
Finally on our way back down. look at how red my face was! We were lucky enough to have it really over cast on our way up, than the sun came out and it got really hot. We ended up taking the ski lift back down.

Later that night we went on a horse back ride up around Echo Reservoir. We had tons of fun with the family.

We started clear down at the bottom past those big pine trees

Last big streatch before the top

These next few pictures are my attempt at photography
This is what we hiked for.. AWESOME!

Finally on our way back down. look at how red my face was! We were lucky enough to have it really over cast on our way up, than the sun came out and it got really hot. We ended up taking the ski lift back down.

Later that night we went on a horse back ride up around Echo Reservoir. We had tons of fun with the family.












0 comments:
Post a Comment