Well it's been awhile since I have made a meaningful post so here it goes.
This weekend was probably one of the funnest weekends we have had in a while
Friday night we spilt up and have girls night and boys night. Danny went with my brothers and my dad to go see "Fast and Furious" while the girls split up and went to see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"... yummy Matthew mcconaughey, he, Johnny Depp and Jason Statham are my celebrity crushes. That movie was really good and funny. We hung out for a bit with my parents and decided to go home, we ended up renting:
It was SOOOO good!!! I highly recommend everyone to rent it and see it. I now know why it won so many awards, it was amazing
Saturday we ended up going to costco and walking around for a few hours than we went to Lagoon. My mom is working there pre season to get 5 free season passes. So we decided since everyone in our family was going to be spending the summer at lagoon, Why not us as well!?!? so we are Lagoon Season pass holders.. I know, contain the jealousy for just a minute. It was fun because Danny and I ended up going on a few rides before we left.
Sunday night was the best night of my life. I had been looking forward to Sunday night for over a year now and man was it worth the wait..
This is what Danny and I did sunday
It was amazing. Hands down the best play that I have ever been to. Thanks to mom and dad Diehl for getting us the tickets. I had read half of the book and p.s. DON'T READ IT!! it was a horrible book. but the play was AMAZING!! Danny loved it as well, it made his top 3 list of the best musicals he has been to. We have the CD of Wicked so I have been listening to that for a few weeks getting myself pumped for the play. Thanks again mom and dad Diehl!!
The past few weeks have been really stressful on me with the house stuff we have been dealing with. I am really not looking forward to packing up and moving but I am looking forward to throwing out all of our junk we have accumulated over the past 4 years. Only a few more weeks till we move. We are planning on having a bbq with all our friends the weekend after we move in so once it gets closer I will be sending out invites so give me your addresses!!
May 4, 2009
I guess it's time for an update!!
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment