So I have heard so many great things about P90X workout systems. My parents just bought it so Danny and I decided to go ahead and purchase it. My brother found a lady on KSL that was selling them forb 55 bucks so we decided to pay the money and try it out!! So hopefully by tomorrow we will be starting it together.
Danny has always been skinny, he can eat and eat all he wants and not gain a pound but me, I'm the typical woman who gained weight after being married and who weighs more than her hubby. but I really want to be able to get back to the weight I was when we got married. I want to get down to a decent size/weight so when we do have kids i don't balloon up to a huge balooga whale.
Here's to hopin' we/i can stick with this and get lookin' hot for swimsuit season.
April 6, 2009
P90X
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i'm trying to talk landon into getting that! we've seen the infomercial several times...so dang expensive! if i ever do talk him into it we'll prob do something like you did and look for it cheaper on ksl or ebay. let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment