So I went to the pet store today to pick up a few things for Mugz and I found something that I want Danny to get me for Valentines day... but he needs some convincing.
Look at these cute faces!! How can you say no to something that cute??
Now if he says yes it's all about deciding what kind I want.
Growing up I had a white bunny named Hoppy and I loved her. She would always hang out in my armpit.
Danny for some reason decided to call me Thumper one day and I was talking to him tonight about buying me a bunny and he said we could name it Thumper and I was SOLD!!
I also tried to sale him on it by telling him that he could build it a nice cage for it.
Any tips on how I can convince him into letting me get one?





0 comments:
Post a Comment