So these past few weeks have been really crazy so that is the reason I have been totally slacking on the blogging front.
Well I hit my 1 year blogging anniversary so that's exciting!
Danny finally got a job. He is working at a company called Bruce Plumbing. So far he has been pretty happy working there.
This weekend we spent it with my family. Friday night Danny was over at my cousin's house helping her out work some work that needed to be done. Than on Saturday he went over to our friend Scott and Kaleens house to help them install 32 windows!!! Danny will sometimes help him and his dad out on their window business so on Saturday he helped them install windows at Scott and Kaleens new house.
So while Danny was doing that; me my mom, dad, Braedon and Riley went bowling. It was so much fun and I remembered how much I really loved bowling. I ended up losing to my mom and dad but it was alot of fun.
Here's the fam!

Riley being a stud

Check out that form!! A cute picture of my moms bum

The self proclaimed "P-I-M-P" and me

If anyone has ever met my neice Ella, you know what her hair looks like. It is a HUGE AFRO!! but is to stinkin' cute but noone really knows what to do with it. So on Saturday I decided to wash it and straighten it and it turned out so stinkin' cute. But it's so sad because she doesn't look like my baby anymore, she looks like a little lady!! She was sooo excited to have it straight that she kept running her hands through her hair and touching it. I ended up doing it twice and she was so good at sitting there and putting up with me pulling on her hair and doing it. She is an awesome girl and she was my little buddy all weekend. LOVE THAT GIRL
Here are some before and afters
Now the little lady :(






1 comments:
Oh my word! Is Ella not the cutest thing? I love her hair straight! It makes her look SO grown up! What a Doll!
Post a Comment