So I have read all of the books cover to cover than finally waited for the lines to die down and ventured out to see "Twilight" and I am in love!! It was such a good movie and I can't wait to see it again. Anyone wanna come with me to see it again?!?
Here are a few pics of the lovely Robert Patterson, at first I didnt like who they picked to play Edward but once I saw Robert as Edward I fell in love with Edward all over again.



December 8, 2008
Twilight obsessed
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I told you it was good!!! I'll soooo go see it again w/you. Just let me know when & where :)
I'm so glad we got to go see it! I was dying to see it.. and having to wait 2 weeks... it was worth it though... plus it was great to be with my Mom, Grandma, Aunts... and the Cousins! Thanks for making it a great family outing! Love ya girl!
I got your message last night.. I am going to try and email you... Avery took my phone and I can't find it!
I will come see it again with ya!
I didn't like him cast at first either! But after watching the movie, I too am in love! If I lived in Utah I would for sure meet up with you. Coming to Alaska anytime soon??!!
Post a Comment