Pheww it's been a while since I have posted any pictures so with that being said I guess I will update you all on my fun weekend Danny and I had.
Friday as you all know was HALLOWEEN.
We went over to our friend Mike and Paiges house and had a party.. everyone dressed up and it was so much fun,there was plenty of food and tons of guitar hero. There were a bunch of people there so here are a few pictures of the night.
Here are the boys

Ok let me explain this one.. Spencer and Mike are exaclty like Turk and JD from Scrubs.. you know.. Guy love? well they decided to be Turk and JD for halloween. Spencer is Turk and he painted himself black and Mike is Jd, they had braclets on and everything. Well Danny was having a hard time coming up with an idea on what to be so last minute we ran to Walmart and grabbed a few things and he decided to go as Janitor from Scrubs, that is his favorite character. It was so funny because everyone knew what Mike and Spencer were going as but no one knew about Danny

Here are the girls.. I went as Snow White.. It was fun but by the end of the night I had to get out of the dress.. I hate dresses!!

Saturday was a very special day for our family. It was the day that Randilyn became an eternal part of our family. It has taken 3 1/2 years to get there but if finally happened. We all went to the Salt Lake Temple and watched them be sealed. Here are a few pictures of the eternal family.



Monday, Danny and I went to the METALLICA concert. It was fun and really really LOUD!!! Metallica really isnt my "cup of tea" but I went because Danny really likes them so I bit the bullet and went. It was really kind of cool. Fire, Smoke, "Lazer Beams" it was cool. There were alot of interesting people there, total 80's butt rockers. There was a pregnant lady there, I want to say like 8 or 9 months along just rockin' her butt out, head banging and everything. I'm surprised she didnt pop out a baby right then and there.
Here is a pic of us that I took right before the concert started.




1 comments:
Holy crap look at the huge bald spot on the back of my Dad's head. Great pics Jacy. I guess Nate & I need some white shoes. Our black shoes look out of place.
Post a Comment