Well since I haven't done a "real" blog in awhile I thought I would put my camera in my purse this weekend and actually do a decent blog!
Friday night Danny and I met up with Mike, Paige, Spencer, Stephanie and a couple that Mike goes to school with. I don't remember their names but they were super nice. We all went out to dinner to the Melting Pot and it was really good. Danny and I have never been so it was something we had to do atleast once. We were sitting right by the window and this car pulled up:
Out walked Darron Williams from the Utah Jazz... By the time I remembered I had my camera in my purse He had already gone into the resturant next door so I wasn't able to catch a picture of him but I got his car!!
So anyways.. the Melting pot was really good but the desserts were amazing!! They brought out this big plate full of marshmellos, bananas, rice krispies, strawberris, brownies.. wow it was awesome here is a cool picture of one of the chocolate dips we got.. this one was the ying and yang one but the other one was my favorite, it was chocolate and peanut butter.. yum yum
Here are a few pictures of that night, Mike and Paige and the smoke coming off of the food, Spencer and Steph and Danny and I
Saturday night was really fun too because we met up with Dannys mom and dad and his brother Jared and wife Candice. We did our annual Halloween tradition of going to Thriller. This is our 4th year in a row going and it is still awesome every year. For those of you who don't know what it is.. It is Odyssey Dance Company they do a whole Halloween concert, it is amazing. GO TO IT!! They have some random zombies walking around the whole theater before and after it starts so we got a few pictures of the zombies with us.



1 comments:
I've never been to the melting pot, but have always wanted to...maybe I'll make some reservations. (Oh, and I've heard that thriller thing is way awesome!) looks like your having fun!
Post a Comment