So the past week I have been very very ambitious and have decided to try new things. Well my sister in law is preggers and her baby shower is coming up in a few weeks so I took it upon myself to make the baby shower invitations. I made our wedding announcements so I sort of knew what I was doing but I'm really not creative what so ever, that gene skipped me. But I am so proud of these, I thought they turned out really really cute!
I wish I had a better picture to show you how cool the green paper is, it has this really awesome shine to them. The picture doesn't show the finished product, they have a little bow on the side of them but I'm really proud of my accomplishment!
July 15, 2008
Baby Shower annoucements!!
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment