A few weeks ago Danny and I went out for my birthday dinner. I had some gift cards to "Market Street" so we got a 70 dollar meal for 10 bucks and it was so worth that 10 dollars too!!! Anyways, Danny ordered the Lobster Tail and was so excited!! I just happened to have my camera in my purse so I pulled it out and turned the flash off and took a picture of the food before he ate it. It just looked so pretty I had to!! I know we are super ghetto, here we are at a nice fancy resturant and we are the hillbillies in the corner taking pictures of our food so everyone knows that we really did go eat there!! So here is Danny and his lobster tail. He doesn't look it in this picture but he is really super excited to eat it!!
Just this past weekend Danny and I finally took the first of many campouts of the season!! We packed up and left Friday after work and met up with my mom and brothers and hung out for the weekend. I had a blast, I love camping. The weather was fantastic, Danny and I both got sunburned but it was sooo worth it. The water in the river was super cold and super high, higher than I have ever seen it before, which is nice because 2 years ago I broke my tail bone floating down. Here are a few pictures of the weekend, I had to steal a few pictures from Raini sorry!
Here we are on our way up to South Fork

Here are the boys from left to right: Braedon, Riley and Tyler

My dad being the goof ball he is
All the boys playing cards

Here is Randi looking super cute in Rainis hat

Another glamor shot of miss Randi

This is my favorite picture of Ella, she and Randi got into a dirt fight!

Here is Nate after floating down the river

Maya being a model

Ella and Maya

Me and Ella hanging out havin' a juice box

Danny and Ella playin in the dirt

Nate and Jay floating down the river

Braedon, Danny and Riley floating down the river

Mommy floating down

Ok, I think that is the most pictures I have ever put on my blog!! enjoy
Jacy
1 comments:
Fun! Man, I have been thinking about camping all week! I'm glad you guys got to go! Have a good one :)
Post a Comment