Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

May 22, 2008

22 YEARS YOUNG

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a great day!!

Crane's Nest said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a great day and do something fun. And yes you are way young.

Rosie said...

Happy Birthday Jacy!!!!!

Lewis Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jacy! Hope it was great. Cute purse!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Happy Belated birthday girl! I didn't know it was your b-day! Yours is right by mine! Yeah! I love those purses! Christy just got some! They are great! I'm jealous! ha! ha! I loved that part about the seminar! I'm going to have to look into that! Keep me posted on how you are doing. I think I'm going to have to find out more about it! I love ya girl!

Mitchell Family said...

happy belated birthday! Hope it was tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, cute purse, and I love Dave Ramsey too!