Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 14, 2008

drum roll..........



Alright, I did it!! here are the pictures of my new hair cut





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks soo good. It flatters your face so well. I always chop my hair off, and then regret it and spend the next few years growing it back, and do the same thing over, but that looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Cassie! I was kind of scared to do it and Danny didnt really want me to but it's fun and it will take some getting used to.

Crane's Nest said...

I love it and short hair is sooo much easier to do!! After I had Korbyn I needed a change so bad that I chop all my off and I haven't looked back since. It always hard when you first do it but it grows on ya. You look great with it.

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Holy Crap! I absolutely love it! I think you are an inspiration to me. Maybe I will finally cut mine too. Good choice!

Rosie said...

You look so cute!! The cut really frames your face well:)