Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 19, 2008

Didn't want to say anything until we knew for sure but........

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

That's right, you read it correctly.

My brother Landon and his wife Brandi are having a little baby GIRL. They just found out today what they were having.
Little miss Haylie Nicole Holbrook is due to make her big arrival August 16, 2008.

Congrats guys!! I love you both.


He he he, sorry if I got some people excited with the catchy title!

4 comments:

Jen Herem said...

I totally thought you were prego!!

Anonymous said...

I thought for a sec you were preggo, but then I knew I would have heard it from mom before I had a chance to read it on your blog.

Adams family said...

you tricky dog! good trick

Congrats Landon, how this family is growing!!

Rosie said...

I had to read it 3 times to actually get it!! I'm slow:)

But congrats to your brother!