Well after the counsel of my friend Paige, I finally decided to start up my own blog. I have loved looking at everyone Else's blogs and seeing the fun pictures of family and friends so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.
Well I thought I would start out by telling everyone alittle bit about ourselves.
Danny and I grew up in Davis CO. and we met about 7 years ago while in high school. Danny served his mission in the Fresno California Mission from 02-04 and he loved it. He would go back in a heart beat.
Danny and I started dating in 2004 and were married July 20, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple and it has been the best 2 1/2 years of my life!! We currently live in Salt Lake but are planning on buying a house back up in the Davis Co. area within the next few months.
I work as a receptionist at a Real Estate company and love my job. Danny finally got his dream job working in law enforcement after a long and hard and disappointing process he finally graduated from the Police Academy on December 20, 2008. and I am such a proud wife!! He has worked so hard for this and I'm so proud to be his wife. It has been a long and lonely year for us, Danny was working full time and going to school full time and it seems like I only have a husband on the weekends. But I guess that is why they call it sacrifice.
We don't' have any children yet but are planning on it in the near future. But we do have one rambunctious black lad named Mugz.
I have been kind of weary about getting a blog because we don't have any children to show off to everyone but oh well, who cares!!
Thanks for coming and seeing my blog, I will try to keep it updated as much as possible. Leave me some love!
Well I thought I would start out by telling everyone alittle bit about ourselves.
Danny and I grew up in Davis CO. and we met about 7 years ago while in high school. Danny served his mission in the Fresno California Mission from 02-04 and he loved it. He would go back in a heart beat.
Danny and I started dating in 2004 and were married July 20, 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple and it has been the best 2 1/2 years of my life!! We currently live in Salt Lake but are planning on buying a house back up in the Davis Co. area within the next few months.
I work as a receptionist at a Real Estate company and love my job. Danny finally got his dream job working in law enforcement after a long and hard and disappointing process he finally graduated from the Police Academy on December 20, 2008. and I am such a proud wife!! He has worked so hard for this and I'm so proud to be his wife. It has been a long and lonely year for us, Danny was working full time and going to school full time and it seems like I only have a husband on the weekends. But I guess that is why they call it sacrifice.
We don't' have any children yet but are planning on it in the near future. But we do have one rambunctious black lad named Mugz.
I have been kind of weary about getting a blog because we don't have any children to show off to everyone but oh well, who cares!!
Thanks for coming and seeing my blog, I will try to keep it updated as much as possible. Leave me some love!




6 comments:
Well, Well, Well- darling post. Ya know, I will read your blog and totally love it. I think it is a great wat to keep in touch and now we don't have to use stupid myspace!
that was supposed to say way not wat. (I almost did it again)
You and your hubby are so cute! And by the way, I love you on MC:)
5kkkkks
Cute blog...kids just make messes anyway...glad to have ya!
What no link to my blog? That is ok it is mostly random babbling anyway. Glad you started one hope you don't mind if I throw a link to it in my list of blogs.
Jay
Hey girl! I loved it! I'm excited you got your own little family blog now too! They are so fun to read! I love ya!
Post a Comment