I finally made it to the 12 week mark!! I'm so blessed and thankful to have made it to thise point after not ever thinking it would happen for us!
We went to the dr. Saturday the 24th. I was 11 weeks 3 days. Baby was measuring right on target to where it should be and we finally got to hear the little heart beat!! I was still a little nervous going into the appt. just because we were right on the border of being out of the scary zone of pregnancy and the first trimester but I knew once I saw the little baby come onto the screen everything was going to be ok... and it was!
Here are a couple pics from the u/s
Little baby looks more like an alien than anything else!!
And here is another shot of the baby.... I know it's early to be able to tell but..... the dr. told us what he thought the sex of the baby was... here we go...
Dr. thinks we might have a little BOY on our hands!! we go back in on the 29th of October to find out for sure. I'll be almost 17 weeks by than and it will be more accurate determination than it is right now. Can't wait to see what we have!!
I had Danny record the u/s so I'll post the video. Just ignore my ugly recorded voice! haha!



0 comments:
Post a Comment