Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

February 21, 2010

More basement pics!

Well, I have been one very busy little girl this past month. As some of you know, I've started my own little cake decorating business. Nothing big, just something I have found that I really really enjoy doing. I'm pleasantly surprised at how busy I've been and how many people need/want cakes!!

For more info go to my blog: http://www.wildchildcakes.blogspot.com/


Anyways, that's not what I wanted to post about!

Not only have I been busy but Danny has been super busy as well getting the basement bathroom roughed in and plumbed. Here are the most recent pics.

Well I guess I didn't have as many as I thought I did but here are a couple.





The wall and the tub finally plumbed in and ready to go!!


Words can not even express how excited I am for this to be starting to come together and I can actually start seeing what things are supposed to look like instead of imagining them. Danny has worked so hard at this basement the past few week and I'm so happy that I married someone so handy!