Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

August 28, 2008

Tonsilectomy?

So today I went to an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. I have been having bad earaches so I went to go get them checked out.. anyways... The doctor looked in my throat and said that my tonsils were starting to obstruct my airway and I have a really low palate and the tonsils were beginning to get the white marks on them. And apparently that is the reason why I snore like a man.

She told me I didn't really need to get them removed unless they either start bothering me or I start to notice the my breath is starting to get stinky because as of now I haven't had any issues with them.

So.. Danny and I talked about it and we decided if I were to get them removed now would be the best time because 1: I am double covered on health insurance and 2: I have a few weeks of paid leave from work I could use.

Now my question is.. Is it worth the pain/time to get them removed if I don't really need them removed just yet?

What would you do?

1 comments:

~ Rachelle ~ said...

I say do it!! It's better now then later when you aren't dbl covered with paid leave. I love you!!