Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

June 16, 2008

This is how we have fun!

This past week has been a nutty one. Monday night Raini and Jay invited the whole family to the annual Foster Care Foundation surf and swim party. I had alot of fun.. but unfortunately I didnt have my camera so I didnt take any pictures :( oh well.

My brother Braedon works at Lagoon and they have "Family Lagoon Day" so Danny and I went up Tuesday after work and hung out with my mom and dad, Braedon, Riley, Rachelle, Landon, Nate and Maya. We had so much fun. If you haven't ridden the Wicked you should do it.. it is my favorite ride of all time!
Here is the family pigging out on food.

Here is Maya showing us what her food looks like.

Danny and I in line for the choo choo train!

Here is my mom.. She looked like a homeless person all night, she was wrapped up in 3 jackets.



Friday night Danny and I met up with our friends Mike and Paige and went to the Bee game, we are major fans now, they are such a blast to go to and to heckle the crap out of the players. It was so funny because we were sitting right next to the dug out for the Bees and Mr. Freddy Sandoval was totally checkin me out and giving me the "eye" all night long, it was the funniest thing ever!! Danny was sitting right next to me and I asked Danny if I could blow him and kiss and flirt back with him and Danny said I could!! it was the funniest thing ever. I love those games.

Here I am with Bumble.

Danny and I trying to take a cute picture and Mike and Paige had to ruin it!!



There is a lady that I worked with named Nancy, she is the funniest old lady I have ever met. Almost a year ago she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She has been a breast cancer survivor for 10+ years but unfortunately it came back. Breast cancer awarness is very close to my heart because I have had to have tumors removed in my own breasts before so now I have to get a check up regularly because I am at a higher risk for Breast Cancer.
Nancy fought for a long time and went through Radiation for her breast cancer. The cancer spread to her lymph noids, lungs and now her kidneys. She never took a day off work which is amazing. She had lost almost 60 lbs and she had gotten so tired. She quit on Friday and by monday she was on home health and oxygen.
Saturday afternoon her kids put together a big party for her, there were so many people there, it was so touching seeing everyone there that loved her.

Here is a picture of me and Nancy.




As mentioned earlier Monday we went to the Foster Care Foundation swim party. Well while we were there Raini and Jay won the game "Rock Band" so Saturday night we went to my parents house and played "Rock Band" it is so much fun.

Sunday was of course Fathers Day so we went back over to my parents house and had a BBQ with the family. Everyone was there and we literally played "Rock Band" for 5 hours last night. It was a blast and it was nice to have a game that everyone could participate in and have fun.
Jay:Bass guitar, Maya:drums, Danny:lead vocals, Breadon:lead guitar. Look for the family on the road.

Here is Danny getting into the singing.

Randilyn showing me her funny face.
Here is Ella and her afro.
Phew.. that was a long one again.. I never realize how many pictures I take until I update my blog.

1 comments:

Jay said...

Raini & I bought an xbox now so we will have to have band practice at our house.

Jay