Who Do You Love? my lover Danny!!
How Long Have You Been Married? 2 years 9 months and 1 day.. who's counting?!
Who Said I Love You First? I told him that I thought I was falling in love with hime after a few weeks of dating.. he didnt say anything back!! Than a few nights later we were hanging out and we went to the gas station and I saw my ex and said hi and was talking to him for a minute and we left and we sat in the car talking and he told me he loved me and he realized that he loved me when he saw me talking to another guy..especially my ex and he didn't want to see me with any other guy but him! it was super cute and he started to cry... shhhh don't tell him I told!
How Long Did You Date? we kind of dated for like a month before his mission but after his mission we were dating 10 months before we got married.
Where Did He Propose? We went to a nice dinner at the "Roof" and he called ahead of time and arranged for us to have a seat across from the SLC Temple and the little area all to ourselves and I was totally expecting it because Danny was acting super strange.. stranger than normal.. but when dinner was finished and he still hadn't proposed I was kind of bummed so I told him that I was ready to leave and he told me to wait.. and we were at the look out point where you can see across the valley.. super pretty and he proposed there!!
Who Is Taller? Oh Danny by a long shot!!
Who Is Smarter? It all depends on what the subject matter is.. I call this one a draw!
Who Does The Laundry? I usually do the laundry.. Danny will do it if he needs somethig done right away he will throw a load in and do it
Who Pays The Bills? I do, Danny would forget to pay the bills
Who Mows The Lawn? Our landlord
Who Cooks Dinner? I do.. when I actually feel like cooking.. which isnt very often. Danny's idea of cooking is eggs and sausage
Who Drives? We both drive. Danny gets sick of driving sometimes so I will drive but we are about even.. But Danny drives alot of the time.
Who do I tag?? Raini, Paige and Jen
April 21, 2008
Hubby tag!!
Written with love by *The Diehls* at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment