I have been blessed to have 2 beautiful and wonderful sisters. I love them so much and I would not trade them for anything in the world. I just want to say thank you for everything you guys do for me, and for always being there for me and being my best friends.
Raini~ You are so incredibly beautiful inside and out, you are a great mother to your children and a great wife to your husband. You have been through alot just to have an eternal family and I look up to you so much for that. You have a great sense of humor and I love how we talk on the phone or online about anything and everything and you look out for me and you are interested in what I have to say. You are so much stronger than I can ever be and I'm so proud of you for doing what you do for your kids
Rachelle~ What can I say about you that wont make your head grow bigger than it already is?? Just kidding!! You have been through so much and I admire how much you have grown in these past years. You are kind and compassionate towards everyone you meet even if they are strangers or mean waitresses at Robintinos!! You have been through everything imaginable and you are still here and I know that if I need help with anything you are the person I can turn to for help. And you have no idea how much it meant to me to go out with you on valentines day.




1 comments:
I totally didn't know you and Raini were sisters! How cool! I love her!
Post a Comment